Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tag, You're It


Good Morning! Today over at Bugaboo's Christmas In July Celebration, the challenge is to make a tag or use a tag...cool eh? I have used AKV Christmas Fairy - Wreath. I just love how she colored up! The sparkle on her wings is probably my favorite part...LOL! 
I'd like to add this little Fairy into the following:
Delightful Challenges - Glitter. Bling and Sparkly Things
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Be sure to pop over and see what the rest of the Design Team have created, and join in the FUN!
Don't forget, Bugaboo Digis are ALL on sale 50% off for the entire month of July, so go grab a few ( or in my case MANY) of your favorites!

5 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

The image is adorable, and a great tag.
Cindy

Gail said...

Hi Julie - that gal really sparkles! Love this tag and Bugaboo image! Very lovely tag! Thanks for the hop and the Christmas in July Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/07/snowman-tag.html

Katherine said...

I love the glitter on your tag!Fabulous!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Fun tag. What a delightfully sweet tag! The colors are amazing and I love your design. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
delightfulsketches.

Jackie W said...

Fabulous tag! Love the glitter! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges!
Jackie