Sunday, March 11, 2012

White on White at Come and Get It

Happy Sunday, Stampers! Today the challenge over at Come and Get It Challenges, is to make a card using White on White. THIS was a Challenge for me...I am addicted to DP! Once I got started, though, it all came together perfectly. I used Bugaboo Digi Stamp SNOW word as my image...didn't it come out so pretty? Used a Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes for the BG then added some Swirls from SU and Snowflake punches. Easy Peasy~
I hope you will join us this week and give the White on White a try!
Have a GREAT DAY!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job on your card, love the snow/winter idea for this color challenge.
hugs Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hello Julie,
I just loved your card. It was really funny that I thought to do a snow type card. Yours is awesome though. Love it.

* Shell B.* said...

Adorable card Julie, wonderful job on using my challenge this week!

Shell~Alaska♥