Saturday, March 10, 2012

St. Patty's Stella Sketch

Oh, isn't he just ADORABLE! His name is Edward, and I am in LOVE! I am getting this card done at the last minute for the Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug. I was in Iowa when it was posted, and just got him made up lastnight. I have some Irish blood in me, so I HAVE to make St. Patty's Day Cards. This little guy was a "gotta have" as soon as I saw him. I LOVE my Bugaboo Digi Stamps, and I am proud to say I was chosen as the Bugaboo Fan of the Month for March! Such a great honor for something so easy to do...Love Bugaboos! There will be a new sketch tomorrow, so be sure to stop over and check it out!
This card will also be entered into the following Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - C for Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
Card Makin' Mamas - Green
Raise the Bar - Go Green
Delightful Challenge - St. Patrick's Day

I am sure there are MANY others, but I may just have another St. Patty's card later this week....LOL!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a FABBY weekend. See you tomorrow with a new challenge from Come and Get It Challenges~

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Julie

What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

Take care

Hazel x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

thank you for joining in the fun at ACB for our *C celebrate St Pats/GL* challenge

Hope you will join again soon

Hugs Shaz x