Sunday, November 13, 2011

Navy and Rose Christmas

This week at Come and Get It Challenges, we are asking everyone to create something using Navy, Rose/Pink, and a Neutral. This is my card for the challenge. I used one of my favorite Christmas Sets from Stampin' Up called Snow Swirled.I am trying to get some Christmas cards done, so this was the perfect opportunity.
I will also enter this into the following Challenges:
Crafting for All Seasons - Texture
Paper Crafting Journey - Embossing
Samuel Taylor's Crafts - Christmas

I hope you will join us in this challenge, and make yourself a Christmas card to knock off your list of to-dos.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. See you again, soon~

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Great Card Julie .........Simple and Sweet!

Shell~Alaska♥

Joanie said...

Lovely card. I love the less is more look. Thank you for joining us at CFAS

Share Knowledges said...

A special card work you did with marvelous theme. Your envelopes are pretty and the most attractive work of your card is the embossing on the edges.
Steel Kit Homes