Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cracked Glass

Happy Sunday! This week at Come and Get It Challenges , we are challenging everyone to try the Cracked Glass Technique. I haven't done this in SO LONG, it was fun to revisit it! There is a great tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers that explains exactly how to achieve this great look. It shows in the tut to use UTEE, but I just did several layers of regular clear embossing powder and it worked just perfectly!  I hope you will all come and play along, too!

I will also enter this card into the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge - Flying Things
One Stitch At A Time - Embossing
Prairie Fairy - Wet Embossing
Totally Paper Crafts - Layer Upon Layer

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL Monday! I have one more week of work and our season is over til Mid- February, so I am looking forward to having creative time again! See you soon, and be sure to come join us at Come and Get It Challenges!  

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

Choccy said...

Julie what an amazing card !! I will have to have a try at this technique as i haven't before.
Thank You for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our ‘emboss it’ challenge.
Good Luck !! Hope to see you back next week :O)

Choccy xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, Gaynor DT :)

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh so pretty, lovely color and stamp! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our Wet (Heat) Embossing challenge! Good Luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/FFF-DT xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Julie :-), the image is beautiful and the cracked glass looks fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful card Julie very feminine you have used such a pretty flower and stamp image. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this week.
Carol Ann xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't comment sooner. I loved the card. I have that stamp set but have never used it. I will take a second look. Love the colours.

Regan said...

Pretty collage stamp! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Flying Things"! :)
{hugs}
Regan