Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today I have a little something different for me....it is 9 x 4 inch card. It is the sketch this week at Come and Get It Challenges.
We hope you will all come by and play along~
I used some SU DP on top of Old Olive and Easy Elegance for my Flowers. This has long  been one of my favorite sets. The sentiment is a digital sentiment from TLC Creations. Check them out, they have some wonderful Digis to choose from!
I will be back later with some more creations. Have a GREAT SUNDAY!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

beautiful!

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully Done Julie......turned out so pretty!!


Shell~Alaska♥

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job as usual, by the way you used one of my favorite papers. Wish they would bring it out in Digital.
Cindy