Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty In Pink

I am so tired of being sick and tired...LOL! This card is one that Cindy and I decided to make the other day for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge with a twist!~ The twist was to use a "winged" thing, and as most know, I LOVE butterflies, so this beauty came out. It has been FOREVER since I have used 4 DP on the same card, so this was really a lot of fun. The DP's are all retired SU, and the butterfly is a retired Angel Company stamp. Of course I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I had to add some bling.... Love this sketch, and you will see it again in the future, I am sure!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your week is going well...mine will be better when I feel better! ARRGH~

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

6 comments:

the Purple One said...

Julie your card is Gorgeous!!! I totally love it!

Tanya said...

Hope you feel better soon :) Beautiful card, I love butterflies too!

Tanya
http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Love the butterfly ...who doesn`t...Fab...
hugs
sylvie enjoy your easter
xxx

* Shell B.* said...

Very pretty Julie....sorry you've not been feeling up to par these days! Get Better soon!

Shell~Alaska♥

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful butterfly. Hope you're feeling better!!
Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Hugs,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Nice Creation! I love the color and the Butterfly.