Sunday, August 2, 2009

Final Chrismas In July Challenges....


I have really had alot of fun doing the Christmas In July Card Challenges! This one is for The CuttleBug Spot Challenge #41. I just LOVE my Snowflakes CB Embossing Folder, so this was a great chance to use it! The cute snowman is, of course, Dustin Pike digistamp. All of the Christmas cards I have made so far this year have included his work, so I think I will make them ALL that way. The second challenge I use was Christmas Stamping All Year Long . Their challenge was to use a snowman...got it! My final challenge is Dawny's Sketch #20 at Papertake Weekly. It works so perfectly with the snowman and snowflakes, I just HAD to use it! Can you tell I enjoyed this? hehehe
Well, I am off for the evening. I have to take my DD to the school for a test at 8 a.m., so my bed is calling. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ooh, such a cute card, Julie! That snowman image is adorable! It's great that you were able to combine various challenges on one card. Thank your for playing in the CSAYL challenge. Hope you'll play again!

Maria