Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Challenging Card


Well, I got a couple of cards made today before heading off to the lake for the day. This one started with the Friday Sketchers Challenge. I thought this would be a super sketch for this Tilda. Since I used one of my sweet Magnolias, it qualifies for the Just Magnolia Challenge which was to make a card for a friend. I had this little Tilda already colored, so I went ahead and used her for the Crafty Creations Challenge. They made the challenge to use lots of Yellow!
I am happy with it, and it is going to a friend at work who has a Birthday next week. I start back to work tomorrow...yes, I am crying! It has been a great Summer! Thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes to my Mom. Please keep her in your prayers, as God is her only hope!
When I know more, I will let you all know what the scoop is. Just know I am back on Chantix and I WILL quit smoking this time! ( say a prayer for me, too!)
Thanks for stopping by and have a FABBY week!!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

Hi Julie! It's Peggy from the CDS blog hop! You have won the Everyday Jar-gon stamp set! Visit my blog and view the post with my email address. I need your name and address so we can ship those out to you!
Thanks for playing in the hop!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with your lovely card!!

Saskia :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julie,
I just love this card. The colour combination really works and Of course Tilda is gorgeous - your colouring of her is great.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rach said...

this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Julie, where have I been.......I've missed some of your great cards lately, they are soooooooo cute!!!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26