Friday, July 31, 2009

Kick Up Your Hooves....CDS Guest Designer Challenge


It is August Guest Designer Time at Clear Dollar Stamps! As most of you know, I LOVE CDS, so I just had to participate. This month's challenge is a sketch...which I love!
I used Charliene Cowgirl, isn't she adorable? She is watercolored and layered to give her some dimension...after all, she IS a girl! The base card is soft lavendar, then layered with the purple and PP. I scalloped the edges of each layer with the SU Border Punch and used the SU PhotCorner punch for the single corner. Every girl needs some bling, so I added the flower charm from CDS and some purple gems from my stash.
My best friend's daughter has a birthday next week, so this is headed to Iowa later this afternoon. Thanks so much for stopping by today, I will have more soon!
Have a great Friday~
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Barb said...

Great card Julie, wishing you the best of luck. I just found CDS, I can see why you love them.

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh this is just so sweet! ADorable coloring, flower paper, and accents!

Shawne said...

Very cute, I love her in the purples!