Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


Here is the card and scrapling I made using the May SheetLoad of Cards Sketch. I went with Christmas, as I am trying to get started with my Holiday cards ahead of time for a change...LOL! All the Patterned Paper and Stamps are Stampin' Up. This angel is one of my faves, so she got first card rights. For the scraplings, I have decided to cut the rest of them in half and make the rest into gift tags. I dunno what I would use them for in this state, and gift tags are always needed.
When the June SLOC is released, I will do Christmas again, and keep ahead of the game...YAY! I hope you like....be sure to check out SheetLoad today!! You will love them~
Thanks for coming by, and Happy Mother's Day to you all!!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

Sally said...

Julie,
Your card and tag are stunning.

JavaMel said...

Very pretty Angel. Love the colors you used.
Mel - SBS 27

Carrie said...

Very pretty Julie and thanks for the link to sheetload, looks like a fun thing to try.

Barb said...

Wowzers, really nicely done

Jenny said...

gorgeous colours - love the blue with those colours - unusual, but nice :)