Monday, January 26, 2009

Why Do I Need A Title?



I am brain dead today, so ya got a strange title...LOL! I went to work today...I feel MUCH better, but still tire easily. I don't think this will be a problem tomorrow, as we are getting an ice storm right now that is expected to continue over night, thus, we won't have school, and I won't have to work! YAY! I got a couple of cards made over the weekend. I saw the most adorbale little cowboy card on Splitcoast Stampers, and had to case it. I am sorry, I can't find it again to link it...arrgh!! I hadn't inked this little set from TAC called Wild West, so I thought this was the perfect chance. My Nephew has a birthday in February, so it is headed to Illinois.


The next one I did is obviously for Mother's Day. I just love this DCWV Stack with Sayings, and this color combo, so I just winged it...LOL! Simple, but I like how it turned out. I just cut the PP and layered it onto the pink CS, then that onto my white base. Added the Primas and Stamped saying, and voila, it was done. I wanna make a couple more similar to this...I have SO MUCH PP that needs to stand on it own and this is a good layout in my opinion.


Well, guess I am gonna go blog hop now in case we lose power like they are forecasting. Here in Arkansas, I guess they lose power if there is over 1" of ice. Shoot, the entire area STOPS if there is over 1" if snow...LOL! Stay warm, and I hope to see you all tomorrow!!


Rubber Hugs,

Julie

3 comments:

Gabby said...

That cowboy is stinkin' cute! I need to break him out! Poor little dude hasn't seen light in a LONG time! That Mother's Day card is also so pretty!!! You know I'm a fan of your work Julie! ;)

Stay warm and rest up!

Sally said...

The cowboy is adorable and I love the colors for the mother's day card.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great cards Julie, I love the cowboy one too. The others are also great.
Cindy