Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Couple Easy and Quicks


I have been LOVING making quicky cards lately! Does that mean I am getting lazy? I hope not...LOL! The first is one I wanted to do for a gal I interviewed with last Friday. She was so nice, and I really did appreciate her time, because I am actually NOT qualified for the position. Oh Well... I will get the job I am meant to have, eventually!
The next one I was just playing with the image. I just LOVE her, she is so fun to color and mount. I thought I would send it to one of my friends...friends ARE one of life's ultimate blessings!

Today I wanna play with my new Clear Dollar Stamps, so hopefully I will have some cute things to show you later! Have a blessed Sunday, and stay warm ( it is FREEZING here in Arkansas today!)

Rubber Hugs,
Julie


P.S. PLEASE be sure to check out the Blog Candy my friend, Joani, is offering! She has a wonderful blog...the talent oozes from her pores...hehehe! Give her a looksy
HERE!




2 comments:

handcraftedgreetings said...

I LOVE the stamp you used on the friendship card! That is so cute.

Rach said...

such sweet cards, thank you for the link to my candy. hugs rachxx