Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh, What a New Camera can do....




YAY, FINALLY a decent picture! LOL I got a new camera and even though I don't have it 100% figured out, it takes better pictures than my old one, don't you think?

I got to play a little while tonight, so I made up a couple of these cards to have on hand. One can always use Birthday cards!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and Santa was good to you!! Our day was wonderful, I ate too much, as usual, but it was great to have friends and family around! Yeah, my famly is mostly in Iowa, but I had my daughter here, and she is most important. I only cried once when I talked to my Daddy ( I think I freaked him out...LOL) but the rest of the day went SUPER!!

I hope to get some Swap cards made tomorrow, so maybe I will have more to share! Sweet Dreams....


Hugs,

Julie

No comments: