Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Christmas...


I have been trying SO HARD to get my Christmas Cards made, so lastnight, I got 2 more done. When I find something that is fast, easy, AND pretty, I will do a mass production for cards to be sent...LOL! These are a couple that I thought would be kinda cool, but, they took more time than I want to invest in a Mondo Cardmaking Session. The pink ( yes, I know it looks red) was relatively easy....it is stamped, embossed, glittered and layered. Again, I have used the DCWV Glitter Stack...I really like the sparkley look!


The second card is one I had to try...I just LOVE brown and blue, so I thought, what the hey, a brown and blue Christmas card just might work! Lots of layers and some Cuttlebugging, and voila....
Well, that is 2 posts in the same week....guess I am getting my mojo back a bit. That makes me VERY happy! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you for participating in celebrating my 2 year anniversary blog candy and for linking the blog candy on your blog!! Good luck with the blog candy!!

Maria