Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Two-fer Tuesday!



YAY, I got another Christmas card done tonight, and I actually kida like it! I used SU Best Blossoms, which is totally NOT a Christmas set, but I figured neither is Upsy Daisy, so why not give it a shot! I saw a gorgeous card similar to this one on Splitcoast Stampers a few months back, but it wasn't a Christmas Card....I loved the layout, so I used it.

I ran the Real Red through the CB...I wanted to go with the snowflakes folder, but it just didn't look right with the blossoms. Cut my ovals with the Coluzzle ( OMG, I NEED Stampabilities!!) and layered them. I stamped the Blossoms with White Kraft on Real Red, and the leaves on Glorious Green, then embossed with clear EP. Cut them out and arranged then around the sentiment from TAC. Another simple card....those are beginning to be my faves...LOL! I think I will add some stickles to the flower centers for a little BLING! Can you believe I have done 2 cards today, and BOTH are traditional Christmas Red and Green? I hope I am not getting sick...hehehe! In case I don't get back on Wednesday, I want to wish everyone a Happy and Very Blessed Thanksgiving!


Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

AngelRenee said...

Wow I love that background. What a wonderful Card!!!

ribenaruby said...

Great christmas creation, thanks for entering my blog candy, Good luck!

Lynsey said...

Hi Julie
Thanks for the link to my blog candy. Good luck for the draw later.
Your card is lovely by the way.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Barb said...

Great card, I'm just loving this one & will have to give it a try.

Samantha said...

wow- very creative- love it- thanks for visiting my blog- I will be back often to yours!