Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Been a GREAT DAY!!


It has been a great day! I got to play with some of my new SU goodies...YAY! I used the Sketch Challenge at SCS, and I really like it. I think this will be a good layout for a variety of cards in the future.
I used my new set, Upsy Daisy, for the main image, and a TAC GWP stamp, Holiday Greetings, for the sentiment. It is layered on SU DP Ski Slope, which I have fallen totally in love with! I finished it off with silver brads and a silver circle clip with ribbon. This was fast and fun, and I was thrilled to get to use my new supplies. I am off to take my friend, Connie, to her Physical Therapy and then I hope to do more creating this evening. Have a Super Tuesday....TTYL~
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

AngelRenee said...

Julie I am so happy you had a great day.. Great Card as well..

Gabby said...

Beautiful card Julie!!! But it's expected...duh!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Love the card Julie I'm going to have to get this stamp set, I've seen some great cards with them
Cindy