Monday, November 24, 2008

Has it been a week?


Oh my goodness, I can't believe it has been a week since I have posted! Guess I have been busier than expected....
I did get another Christmas card made, and a Birthday card for an 8 year-old who LOVES Glitter.

Obviously, the first is the Birthday Card. I used Inkadoo's Clearstamp set called Birthday Cupcake. I just love all the cupcakes in this set! The little girl I made this for LOVES when I use glitter on my cards, so I really wanted HER card to shine! I used DCWV Glitter Pack and Glitter Cardstock. I colored the cupcake and flowers with glitter gel pens and did the frosting with Stickles. Maybe an over-kill, but I bet she loves it....hehehe.



This Christmas card was kind of an " I really wanna use that image" kinda thing. Isn't that Santa TOO CUTE? This is a stamp by Great Impressions that I got years ago at my LSS. I don't think I have ever inked him up, and that floors me ' cuz I just ADORE Santa! Well, his rubber is now StazOn stained, and will get used again in the near future. I colored our guys with good old colored pencils and SU markers. Found a scrap in the scrap pile that brings out the blue patch on Santa's jacket, and went with it. Glitted the snow and that was it. Simple, but the image didn't require much more.
I have a few more in the works...been coloring like a mad woman...lmao! Everyone have a great week....see you again SOON!!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

AngelRenee said...

Great Cards Julie... I love the glitter.. That Santa and snowman are so cute.. I will have to check to see who makes those..

Renee