Sunday, November 16, 2008

Glittery Fun



I am so happy I got to play this weekend, and I actually accomplished something! This card is for a swap. It was super easy....just some DP from DCWV Glitter Stack, I love how they co-ordinate, and ribbon. I popped the Happy Birthday up on dimensionals, and voila, it was done! Easy Peasy, eh?

This next one is another Christmas Card ( are you getting tired of these yet? LOL). I used my Snowman Nativity from TAC, and all the stamps are so adorable. These guys are colored with pencils, then highlighted with stickles. I mounted the main image and sentiment on Glitter Paper for more sparkle. The snowflake brads were white, so I ran them over Blue Bayou inkpad, and they match perfectly! I like how this is cute, but also great for the season! I will be doing more with this set!
Well, I am off to bed, so I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

Carrie said...

very nice cards, looks like you are having fun playing in the glitter.

Barb said...

These are lovely cards, you do such nice stuff.