Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Get Well and Merci....



OK, so I am home from work sick, and what do I make...A Get Well Card! I had to do them for a swap, so I guess now was a good a time as ever. I love this set from SU- A Little Birdie Told Me- and I need to dig it out more often! I paper pieced the Birdie and Umbrella...I know it is hard to see in this pic...I HAVE to get a different camera or a new scanner that will work with Vista...I am tired of these washed out pics! ANYHOOOO, I am happy with this, even though it is fairly simple. Yellow is one of my Favorite Colors, so I went for it...plus it is bright and cheery for a Get Well Card.

This next Card is also made with a SU set that has been neglected....why do I do that? Do you all do that, too? Buy stamps , use them once, then set them aside? My DD says I have too many stamps, and that is why so many become neglected. Oh Well....
This set is called Merci and has several pretty stamps. I used up some of my DCWV PP, so that made me smile, too. I love Pink and Brown together, and these stamps go nicely with the stamps.
I need a happy nappy....my meds are working...YAY!! You all have a FABBY day, and Be Creative! I will go blog hopping later, I just LOVE to see what everyone is making!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Very nice, I always get inspiration when I visit here.