Monday, October 13, 2008

Yippee Monday!



Welcome to a new week!! I got to sign my paperwork to Sub with the schools, and I am headed to the High School tomorrow....that was fast, eh? Today I worked a little on some swaps....I am in a Double Slider Swap, so I figured I best make one and see how they go together. Thanks to Splitcoast Stampers, I was able to follow the tutorial, and voila, here it is.
I just LOVE this stamp, she is one I won via Blog Candy a few weeks ago. She is available at Whiff Of Joy Stamps, I just love all of the adorable designs they feature! Check them out, for sure!
I am off to bed...gotta work in the morning...arrgh, back to a job is gonna kill my ME time...LOL! You all have a great day, and I will have more tomorrow!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Joani McDonald said...

Oh Julie! I hope school goes well with you.
Love the card you made ~ something else I may have to get into :)
Hugs,
Joani