Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wow, what a week....


I forgot I don't like to work...LOL! I am totally exhausted today, and I haven't done a darn thing. Well, I do have something to share today... I made this for a Double Slider Card Swap. I wanted to do one of the Holidays, so I decided Thanksgiving would be better than Halloween, because I have already done a bazillion Halloween cards...hehehe. I just LOVE fall colors, so I am pretty satisfied with this little devil....isn't the Indian Princess cute? Have a GREAT rest of the weekend...I am gonna try to get something else made tomorrow. See you all soon....Be sure to check out all the Blog Candies I have listed...they are FABBY!


Rubber Hugs,

Julie

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love this card Julie. Love the Christmas ones too. You are truly a card diva.

Barb said...

This is way too adorable, very well done.
Smiles, Barb

Giovana said...

Lovely card Julie.
God bless
Giovana