Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gonna Try This Again...



I posted earlier today, and, POOF it was gone! Sorry I didn't have time to do it again until now, but I'm Baaa-ack. Scarey? I know....NOT!
I decided this year instead of procrastinating, like I usually do, I am gonna get a jump on my Christmas Cards. So today, while the kids were being quiet...all of about 20 minutes...I put this card together. I must have seen soemthing similar somewhere, because I just did it. The stamp set is SU Priceless. The sentiment is computer generated and says "May Your Days Be Merry And Bright". I used pretty traditional colors for a pretty non-traditional looking card-good old red, green and yellow. I was very satisfied with how it turned out, and thrilled at how fast it went. I see more of this style in my cardmaking future.

I thought I would introduce you to the newest member of the Family..this is little Miss Star Baby. She is a 3 1/2 month old Peek-a-poo. I wasn't in the market for another FurBaby, but when her Momma asked me to take her and Love Her, ( my Neon Sucker Sign was BLINKING) I just couldn't say no. Her Momma works LONG hours, and just didn't feel that she was giving her the attention a puppy needs, so she passed her to me with lots of love. I am already in love with the spirited little Furball, and can't wait to see what she looks like full grown. She is currently shaved, and kind of reminds me of my cocker spaniel ( underbite and all) but I know she won't look like this for long. She loves her Momma Julie, too. I should change her name to Shadow Baby...LOL.

Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed this one posts....Have a FABBY night all! Sweet Dreams~


Rubber Hugs,

Julie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Julie,
Great card & I love Miss Star, I had a white peek-a-poo who came to me at 1 1/2 yrs, lived till the ripe old age of 15. The resemblence is so uncanny I just about fell off my chair when I saw the pic. Enjoy the little darling.

Smiles, Barb