Sunday, October 19, 2008

Forced to find some Mojo....


I dunno what my problen has been this past week...I have totally LOST my Mojo!! Yesterday, I was forced to find some, though, because I have swaps due out tomorrow...LOL!

Today is my daughter's 17th Birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHELLI!! We did an Asian Brunch and then she and friends went to the movies. I LOVE to see the girls having fun and giggling!! Although I miss my little girl, I am so proud of the WONDERFUL young woman she has grown into!! I Love you, Baby Girl!

OK enough of that, or this ol' sappy Momma is gonna blubber.....

Here is the card I made yesterday. I kinda like it...which suprises me because I had no idea what I was doing. The only requirement was to have a cake somewhere on the card. I chose SU Birthday Whimsey, and the Red, White and Blue Stripes. It all kinda just developed from there.
I did my favorite layers and ribbon...and had to throw a little CB in there too. Voila~
I hope I can get some Get-Up-And-Go tomorrow.....'til then, have a great evening!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Giovana said...

Pretty card Julie.
Congratulation on winning the owl set on the smARTworks blog.

God bless
Giovana

Gabby said...

For forced mojo this card came out great! I'm not surprised though because I've always enjoyed your work! When I knew I was swapping with you I knew I could expect something awesome! BIG HUGS and hope your mojo comes back...even though you really don't need it...lol.

Nicola said...

I really like this card. In the picture the colors look very masculine. Awesome.

Hugs
Nic