Friday, September 5, 2008

Well, shoot....LOL




Today I made a card for my friend Joani who has a Birthday on Monday, and I was gonna post it to her blog because she has some BLOG CANDY offered ( go check it out!), but dippy me mailed her REAL card Tuesday ( I didn't think it'd get there so fast!) and she got it today! Oh well, I have the other one I made to show you that I did for the Sketch Challenge at



Sketches {by Tamera}. I wanted to post this one to her blog for the contest and then hoped the one I sent didn't get there til Saturday. Had I waited til today to mail it, the card wouldn't have made it til Tuesday...LOL! Such is life....

I was sick yesterday, so I didn't get to post, but today I got a couple things made, so I will post again in the morning. It is past midnight here, and I better hit the bed...my pillow is calling my name. Sweet Dreams, everyone!

Hugs,
Julie




2 comments:

Giovana said...

Pretty card!!! Your pink as main color goes perfect.
God bless
Giovana

Gabby said...

WHAT!!! Julie is bloggin' and I didn't know!!! Hi Julie! I'm adding you to my blog roll call! :D

HUGS,
Gabby