Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Back again....hehehe


Well, here is my second attempt at NO STAMPS, and I like this one better! I used DCWV Glitter paper and SU Rub-ons again. It was really a super easy card, and the glitter CS really makes a difference!
Tomorrow I have to make a Masculine Birthday Card for my baby brother. He is gonna be 30...OMG, my BABY Brother! His Birthday is the day after mine, so I HAVE to get it made and in the mail tomorrow so it makes it to Minniapolis by the 23rd. I will show ya what I come up with, unless it is ugly...LOL! Have a great night!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Hi Julie! You are the winner of my blog candy (I had to redraw a number cuz' the original winner never got in contact w/ me). So yeahhh for you. Please email me with your address so I can get your goodies to you!

hugz,
Suzanne Dean
www.scrapbitz.blogspot.com
sjdean@smartneighborhood.net