Monday, September 29, 2008

Hmmm Am I Blue?

Blue seems to be my color lately....LOL. I dunno what this needs, but it is needing something...any ideas? I have been wanting to play with making some glittery backgrounds, so that is how this card started. I also wanted to use some of the Borders I got from TAC...geesh they are easy to use!! I have some other goodies I have been playing with, so hopefully I can finish them and show um off....

I have come across a couple of cool Blog Candy offers....check out Anki's Blog, she has some adorable things, although some is not available in the US, it is sure fun to look! Another one is HERE...Michelle's Blog is adorable, and I love all of her donkeys....Donkeys are close to Cows, yes? Both so stinkin' Sweet!! Anyhoooooooo....


Hope to see you all again, soon!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie


OMG, it needs RIBBON!! Be back shortly~


Ok it has been edited with a new pic...much better!

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Love the sparkle on the swirl stampings and the great sentiment framing flower!