Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Humpday!


Happy Wednesday, Everyone! Well, I survived the Doctor yesterday, though the nurses were a bit frazzled...hehehe. When they took my BP it was 186/132....yeah, scared me too. So they called the doc in and he retook it a 3rd time...it was the same. Spring into action...LMAO! I scared the begeebers outta them...they gave me a clonopen and it went down within 5 mins. Needless to say, I have new meds. They make me drowsey since I am not used to them yet, but I will adjust. THAT is why I didn't get anything posted for you yesterday.
On the path of inking stamps I have yet to use, I came upon this NEW set, SU Friendship Blooms.
I have been trying to do fast and easy, and even though I don't DISlike this one, it just doesn't have enough UMMPH for me....Does that make me an embellie snob? I hope not!
My DD liked it a lot, and snagged it for her friend for a 'Happy" card. I am so glad Shelli likes my stuff! Anyhoooo, I am waiting for DishNetwork to come set up the new dish, so I will be back later with more. Have a fabby afternoon!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Cute card. I like this set.
Gonna pop you on my blogroll.

Hugs
Nic

Carrie said...

Oh Julie, this card is lovely.

Gabby said...

LOL...embellie snob! Yes my dear...you are! Nothing wrong with that! LOL! I love it Julie! BTW...take care of yourself OK! I got scared just by reading about your BP! BIG HUGS!