Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 2...still alive...


I have been spending LOTS of time at the Card Making Table the past couple of days. No smoking for 2 days, and I a proud of myself!! Here is one I made this morning with some of my Birthday Stamps....Inkadinkado's Birthday Cupcake. I originally wanted to use the Large Cupcake, but thought the trio done as a "border" looked better. I have fallen in LOVE with stickles....why would i wanna ever use glue and glitter again? Hahaha

Last week I won 2 blog candies, and they have both arrived! WOW, it was like Christmas! Thanks so much to Suzanne and Nicola...I have a lot of wonderful new goodies to play with this week!! I will do a Blog Candy when I make it to my first 1000 hits...I am already collecting some goodies to give away. I love when that happens...hehehe! I hope you are all having a great weekend, I know mine is going slowly, but then I know why, too....

See you all tomorrow.


Rubber Hugs,

Julie

2 comments:

AngelRenee said...

Oh I love the colors you picked Julie.. Very cool.. your work is awesome..

Barb said...

Oh, I'm loving this one Julie, the colors & layout. I'm so rooting for you & think I'll be joining you real soon in the quitting program.

Hugs, Barb