Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A couple of sketches

These were made for a Sketch Swap on one of my Yahoo Groups. I love these papers, they look like denim IRL. The Flowers in the corners ARE Denim material with pink Brads holding them together. I used a Chipboard Tag covered with patterened paper for the sentiment. I hope my Partners like them, I think they turned out kinda cute.


This next Card was made for a Fall Card Swap. I have so many Leaf Stamps, but I came upon this cool paper, and decided to ust it instead. I am not sure where I found the sketch, but I really like how it turned out. The corner circle really makes it different...
I hope you are all having a FABBY week! I have some more ideas brewing, so I will be back soon.
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

Giovana said...

Adorable cards Julie.
God bless
Giovana

Barb said...

These are gorgeous & I just love the colors on the top one. You are so talented.

Hugs, Barb